Friday, April 8, 2011

giddyup

alright! check out the kool pic i scored off of A.D. for the ghetto . . .

friday night club was busy again! coach spaff has me running 5 hours tomorrow, so i was only allowed to trash my upper body. consider it done thanks to adorable adam - 50 each of handstand pushups, ring dips and regular pushups! groan! he must be so tired of having to make up special WODs for me . . .

here's fed pre-WOD . . .

and post- WOD . . . hmmmm

jay lookin tuff . . .

lisa lookin 'right on' baby . . .

sara lookin strong - as usual . . .

and luca . . . being luca

good thing fed was there to figure out my new camera for the group shot 'line up'.
luca - STOP IT !!

so wish me luck tomorrow - 5 hours on trail - i'm actually looking forward to it. wonder how much snow is left up north of 9 . . .

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious pictures from friday night club!! What a weird picture of us lined up...you're right no one will understand that one but us (although I don't get it either)

    Good luck on your run Saturday!! I look forward to seeing what you have to post about it!

    Lia
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete