Thursday, July 26, 2012

the sugar stalker strikes again ...

i went back to the patch on wednesday to see my favorite sister and the redhead before they headed home to kelowna.

what a clown!

my favorite sister - the most beautiful person i know ...

i will miss them horribly (BIG SAD FACE) but me and ben were already making plans for christmas ...

i did 4.5 hours up in hockley last sunday. went out around 11 and was pretty much running in the heat of the day. someone - actually, a lot of people - are telling me that nasty humidity is great training for altitude. we'll see ...

clouds ...

yep - i came from way up there ...

the last 2 hours was a bit of a slug fest, but i did it. good confidence builder for sure!

and i REALLY would like to know who keeps leaving these for me. this is the third time i've found them either on my car or in the treehouse ...

2 comments:

  1. I heard the same thing about humidity, lets hope its true!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! it's like this summer was made for us! just over 3 weeks!! ack!

    ReplyDelete